Dear patients, We know this is not an easy time for anyone. Please be clear, our services are running as normal, with no disruption to clinical consultations or the supply of cannabis medicines. From today our specialist doctors will be able to meet with you for your consultation via online video link. There is NO need to visit our clinics. For information on appointments already...
The Medical Cannabis Clinics offer support to patients by launching a low cost patient access programme registry for data collection on quality-of-life
The Medical Cannabis Clinics (TMCC), has today launched a patient registry for up to 5,000 patients. The launch follows a recent policy change allowing bulk supply to be imported and held in the UK. The TMCC Access Programme will deliver: a reliable and quicker route for patients to access their medicines reduced clinician consultancy fees, and standardised, low-cost prescription...
Prescribing medical cannabis is not a straightforward matter. Even when the many legislative hurdles are overcome and a medical cannabis prescription is ready to be written, there are a number of factors that have to be considered to ensure that patients get medical cannabis care that is as safe and effective as possible. This is why doctors at our clinics create a rational cannabis care...
- Medical experts ready to launch the UK’s first standalone cannabis clinic
- 5 things you need to know before buying CBD
- Beginner’s guide to CBD & THC
- Medical cannabis and CBD for chronic pain relief
- An alternative to opioids with medical cannabis and CBD oil
- The difference between CBD & THC
- Bioavailability & medical cannabis
- CBD oil vs hemp seed oil
- Illegal THC levels on UK high street