A condition that has a relatively large body of evidence when it comes to the efficacy of cannabis-based medicine is spasticity - particularly spasticity related to multiple sclerosis. While the most researched condition in relation to medical cannabis is chronic pain, spasticity is most likely the next most researched condition when it comes to cannabis treatment. What is...
It’s been known for a number of years now that cannabis is an anticonvulsant and evidence is continually emerging that supports this claim. CBD in particular is a cannabinoid that has shown efficacy in epilepsy treatment, and it is thought that full-spectrum oils containing small amounts of THC may have an even greater effect upon patients. But before we look into the evidence, let’s...
The global cannabis landscape is something that’s changing all the time. And in different corners of the world, there’s different laws being put in place and different attitudes towards the substance being exhibited. All this varying legislation and opinion can understandably leave those new to the scene confused about what it all means, particularly considering the wide array of jargon...
- 5 things you need to know before buying CBD
- Beginner’s guide to CBD & THC
- The Medical Cannabis Clinics offer support to patients by launching a low cost patient access programme registry for data collection on quality-of-life
- Medical experts ready to launch the UK’s first standalone cannabis clinic
- Bioavailability & medical cannabis
- Illegal THC levels on UK high street
- Online Video Consultations