The global cannabis landscape is something that’s changing all the time. And in different corners of the world, there’s different laws being put in place and different attitudes towards the substance being exhibited. All this varying legislation and opinion can understandably leave those new to the scene confused about what it all means, particularly considering the wide array of jargon...
With both the proliferation of CBD across the globe and the increasing adoption of medical cannabis programmes worldwide, the range of possible benefits from cannabis-based products are being recognised more and more. At the same time, as these medical cannabis products and CBD concoctions are becoming more commonplace, people are understandably questioning why this sudden rise in popularity...
UK’s first national network of medical cannabis clinics ignites a step change in patient numbers Doctors working for The Medical Cannabis Clinics are now breaking the mould to allow qualifying patients access to cannabis across the country. The Medical Cannabis Clinics, recently CQC registered, is the UK’s largest and fastest growing chain of private cannabis clinics, with doctors now...
- Why we start low & go slow
- Why doctors need cannabis education
- Cannabis in the body
- Medical vs recreational cannabis
- Medical cannabis and CBD for chronic pain relief
- Illegal THC levels on UK high street
- Meet the expert team behind The Medical Cannabis Clinics
- The difference between CBD & THC
- Bioavailability & medical cannabis
- Finding relief from PTSD with CBD treatment