I was honoured to recently be invited to speak at the Medicalcannabiz Summit in Malta. The event held some very interesting talks and panels over two days along with an exhibition where many different companies offered a range of services and support to the many stakeholders within the medical cannabis sector. I was asked to talk about Alfie’s story and the current issues being faced by...
This week is National Stress Awareness Week. In recognition of this we asked our doctor Rebecca Moore to explain her experience treating anxiety, a condition that affects more and more people each year. She mentioned: "Anxiety is one of the most common presentations that I see and work with; in 2017 there were 284 million people living with anxiety worldwide. Anxiety can present itself...
This week, The Medical Cannabis Clinics spoke to the BBC about access to medical cannabis as we await registration from care regulators the CQC, for our flagship Harley Street clinic. Although medical cannabis was legalised in the UK last year, only a handful of patients have secured access due to multiple barriers on the NHS. With over 150 patients now on our waiting list, we are doing all we...
- 5 things you need to know before buying CBD
- Beginner’s guide to CBD & THC
- The Medical Cannabis Clinics offer support to patients by launching a low cost patient access programme registry for data collection on quality-of-life
- Online Video Consultations
- Medical experts ready to launch the UK’s first standalone cannabis clinic
- Bioavailability & medical cannabis
- Illegal THC levels on UK high street