CBD & THC. You’ve probably heard of them before. But you’ve probably heard about them in very different ways. In recent years CBD has been heralded as a miracle product that can treat a range of conditions, improve your well-being, give you beautiful skin and even help your pets to stay calm. On the other hand THC is generally regarded as a cannabinoid to be avoided at all costs, as a...
Prescribing medical cannabis is not a straightforward matter. Even when the many legislative hurdles are overcome and a medical cannabis prescription is ready to be written, there are a number of factors that have to be considered to ensure that patients get medical cannabis care that is as safe and effective as possible. This is why doctors at our clinics create a rational cannabis care...
We’ve known for a while now that there’s a problem with high street CBD. With a number of different regulators depending on the type of product, from the Food Standards Agency (FSA) to the Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency, the authorisation process for what CBD can be sold in our shops is far from concrete. The latest news that CBD oil being sold in UK high street...
- 5 things you need to know before buying CBD
- Beginner’s guide to CBD & THC
- The Medical Cannabis Clinics offer support to patients by launching a low cost patient access programme registry for data collection on quality-of-life
- Medical experts ready to launch the UK’s first standalone cannabis clinic
- Bioavailability & medical cannabis
- Illegal THC levels on UK high street
- Online Video Consultations