The clinicians who make up the Medical Cannabis Clinics' network of prescribing doctors treat patients suffering from a wide range of conditions, symptoms and disorders across all ages and genders. Medicinal cannabis has such incredible pharmaceutical potential, there's almost no limit on its benefits, no matter how complex or rare a condition may be. With this in mind, let's take a detailed look...
Understanding how to get the best medical cannabis care is hard enough in our current legislative environment without having to deal with an array of complicated terms too. Fortunately, we’re here to help you out with this so you know your THC from your terpenes. Read on to get clued up on all the terms you need to know. Cannabis Cannabis refers to the genus (family) of plants...
The global cannabis landscape is something that’s changing all the time. And in different corners of the world, there’s different laws being put in place and different attitudes towards the substance being exhibited. All this varying legislation and opinion can understandably leave those new to the scene confused about what it all means, particularly considering the wide array of jargon...
- Meet the expert team behind The Medical Cannabis Clinics
- TMCC – UK’s first national network of medical cannabis clinics
- Illegal THC levels on UK high street
- Who do we treat & what do we prescribe?
- Medical experts ready to launch the UK’s first standalone cannabis clinic
- The Medical Cannabis Clinic ‘a lifeline for patients’
- History of medical cannabis use
- Bioavailability & medical cannabis
- CBD oil vs hemp seed oil
- Can cannabis treat epilepsy?