“There are hundreds of thousands of people using cannabis-based medicines across the world and it’s having an enormously positive impact on their health. The UK is insisting on reinventing the wheel for no reason – and the people who are suffering are patients. I’m extremely disappointed.” Hannah Deacon, Patient Advocacy Specialist, The Medical Cannabis Clinics Last year, the...
This week, The Medical Cannabis Clinics spoke to the BBC about access to medical cannabis as we await registration from care regulators the CQC, for our flagship Harley Street clinic. Although medical cannabis was legalised in the UK last year, only a handful of patients have secured access due to multiple barriers on the NHS. With over 150 patients now on our waiting list, we are doing all we...
People living with complex conditions and doctors prescribing treatments for patients have many questions about medical cannabis. Perhaps one of the biggest questions is if medical cannabis medicine works, and how well the evidence supports this. What's the evidence for the effectiveness of cannabis as a medicine? When it comes to the evidence of the efficacy of medical cannabis treatments, we...
- Meet the expert team behind The Medical Cannabis Clinics
- TMCC – UK’s first national network of medical cannabis clinics
- Bioavailability & medical cannabis
- Illegal THC levels on UK high street
- Dr Rebecca Moore on cannabis treatment for anxiety
- CBD oil vs hemp seed oil
- Why we start low & go slow
- Who do we treat & what do we prescribe?