An estimated 14.3% of the population live with the impact of chronic pain considered moderately or severely disabling, according to British Pain Society research. Many of these people are now turning to medical cannabis treatments as an alternative to traditional opioid medications, which often have severe side-effects and for some people, provide very little relief from their pain. In the...
- 5 things you need to know before buying CBD
- Beginner’s guide to CBD & THC
- The Medical Cannabis Clinics offer support to patients by launching a low cost patient access programme registry for data collection on quality-of-life
- Online Video Consultations
- Medical experts ready to launch the UK’s first standalone cannabis clinic
- Illegal THC levels on UK high street