What is PTSD? Post-traumatic stress disorder, often referred to as PTSD, is an anxiety disorder. It can be caused by stressful, distressing and frightening events and can result in people living with nightmares, flashbacks and anxiety. People from all walks of life can suffer PTSD, including veterans who have served in the armed forces and mothers who have experienced traumatic childbirth. Who...
An estimated 14.3% of the population live with the impact of chronic pain considered moderately or severely disabling, according to British Pain Society research. Many of these people are now turning to medical cannabis treatments as an alternative to traditional opioid medications, which often have severe side-effects and for some people, provide very little relief from their pain. In the...
- Meet the expert team behind The Medical Cannabis Clinics
- Illegal THC levels on UK high street
- TMCC – UK’s first national network of medical cannabis clinics
- Dr Rebecca Moore on cannabis treatment for anxiety
- Bioavailability & medical cannabis
- CBD oil vs hemp seed oil
- Understanding Medical Cannabis Terminology