- We are The Medical Cannabis Clinics (10 Harley Street, London) (“the Clinic”)
- These cover the terms and conditions on which we supply our services to you as a private patient of the Clinic.
- Please read these terms carefully before you use our services. These terms tell how we will provide services to you.
- Please note the following:
- To use our service you must be referred by a healthcare professional;
- Following an appointment with one of our clinicians, you must seek further medical advice from us from another healthcare professional, if you have any concerns about the information given to you by us, or, if your condition changes, and you must seek immediate medical assistance if you suffer adverse or unexpected effects of any treatment, medicine or healthcare product recommended to you by one of our clinicians;
- You acknowledge and accept that any information on our website, including about medical cannabis, is for general educational and informational purposes only and is not intended to amount to advice from a doctor on which you should rely.
Our services and charges
- We offer consultations for premium and effective medical cannabis care for patients who suffer from conditions that existing treatments have not been effective in treating. Services are provided by clinicians who are part of a specialist register with the GMC.
- Our clinicians will make an expert assessment to evaluate if medical cannabis treatment may alleviate your condition or symptoms. Our team of expert clinicians will take into account your medical history, national guidelines and your particular needs. You understand and accept that there is no guarantee that any of our clinicians will issue you with a prescription for medical cannabis. Issuing of prescriptions is at the sole discretion of our clinicians. Abusive behaviour towards any member of the clinic team will not be tolerated. Our multidisciplinary clinical team can provide medical cannabis treatment for a range of symptoms and conditions.
- Making an appointment. You can make an appointment for our services by telephone on 0203 928 2813 or by email at email@example.com. Appointments are subject to availability and are only made available to you at our sole discretion. We do not make any guarantee as to the availability of any single clinician at any time.
- What to bring to the appointment. You will be required to bring (i) your current passport or another form of valid photo ID such as a drivers licence. (ii) GP referral letter.
- What happens if you do not provide information we need? If you do not provide us with the information we need we may not be able to be provide our services to you. We will not be responsible for providing the services late or not providing any part of them if this is caused by you not giving us the information we need within a reasonable time of us asking for it.
- Receiving medication. You understand and accept that there is no guarantee that any of our clinicians will issue you with a prescription for medical cannabis. Issuing of prescriptions is at the sole discretion of our clinicians. The medicinal cannabis prescribed by our clinicians is imported from overseas licensed producers.
- You will receive your medicine from a selected pharmacy via a prescribed medical prescription. The time taken to dispense prescriptions can vary and may be up to 28 days. You understand and accept that private prescriptions are fulfilled at a charge unique to the fulfilling pharmacy, which is not under our control or the prescribing clinician’s control. It is your choice as to whether you have any prescription fulfilled and at what cost.
- Appointment Fee. The fees for the consultation with our clinicians are those set out on our website on the date you make an appointment, unless we have agreed another price in writing. We will confirm our prices and require payment in full from you in order to proceed to book your appointment. You will need to pay the selected pharmacist which dispenses your prescription for your medication.
- VAT. Appointments are exempt from VAT but where VAT is applicable to any of our services, our prices will include VAT at the applicable rate.
Changes to the services
- Our right to make changes. We may change our services, without prior notice to you, to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements and/or for business reasons, for example because a particular clinician or appointment time is not available. In addition, we may make changes to these terms without prior notice to you. These terms and any updates to them will always be displayed on our website.
- Your right to cancel the contract for our services and receive a refund. You may cancel your appointment at any time prior to attending the appointment with the clinician, by notifying us in advance by email or telephone. Refunds will be given provided the appointment is cancelled not less than 48 hours’ before the date of the appointment. We reserve the right to withhold some or all of the appointment fee to cover our administrative costs.
- Our right to cancel the appointment. We may cancel your appointment, at our sole discretion and without any liability, if:
We reserve the right to withhold some or all of the appointment fee to cover our administrative costs.
- you do not, within a reasonable time of us asking for it, provide us with any information that we have requested for us to provide the services;
- you do not make any payment to us when it is due;
- you seriously (as determined by us) or repeatedly breach any of these terms.
- How to tell us about problems with our service. Please follow the complaints procedure included within the initial information pack you receive. This procedure will also be available online.
Other important terms
- We shall be entitled, without any liability, to delay, alter or cancel our services if we are prevented, hindered or delayed in the provision of our services through circumstances outside our control.
- We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation. We will always tell you if this happens.
- This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms.
- If a court finds part of these terms are void or unenforceable, the rest will continue in force. Each of the paragraphs of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
- These terms are governed by English law and the English courts shall have jurisdiction in respect of any disputes arising under these terms.