The Medical Cannabis Clinics are proud to be partners of Drug Science Project TWENTY21: Europe’s first and largest national medical cannabis registry. Together, we’re aiming to grant patients across multiple conditions and diagnoses access to medical cannabis experts all over the UK.
Are you a qualifying patient?
Project TWENTY21’s current registry is accepting patients who suffer from the following conditions and have already unsuccessfully tried a minimum of two traditional treatments:
- Anxiety Disorder
- Chronic Pain
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Substance Use Disorder (as a harm reduction strategy)
- Tourette’s Syndrome
*Although Project Twenty21 aims to collect health outcome measures in cases of intractable epilepsy, for reasons outside of Twenty21’s control, we have been unable to subsidise the cost of medication for epilepsy. We are working hard to find a solution for this and will keep patients updated. In the interim, if patients wish to seek Cannabis-Based Medicinal Products for this condition, they can receive treatment but this will be outside the scope of Twenty21 subsidised costing.
All of our appointments are carried out through online video consultation. Your initial appointment will be with one of our GMC specialist doctors, and can last up to 30 minutes. Further appointment times depend on the individual patient’s needs.
- Initial appointment: Was £150 – Now £90
- Follow-up appointments: £65
How to apply
If you’re a patient with one or more of the above conditions, please go ahead and apply now.
- Complete the form below
- Go on to select your condition, and your preferred date and time for your appointment.
- Make payment.
- Receive your confirmation and video link in your email.
- We will collect your medical records and your specialist doctor will review ahead of your appointment in preparation to meeting you.
Please note that due to participating in this programme by Drug Science, as well as the reduced cost of medication, more feedback will be required from you, including more documentation and ongoing assessment.