Zero Tolerance Policy
The Medical Cannabis Clinics follows the government’s ‘Zero Tolerance’ policy for Health Servce staff.
Our team aims to provide a friendly, helpful and inclusive service to all of our patients. We prioritise sensitivity and support to all medical conditions and needs. We also understand that some patients may be in pain or suffer from complex conditions so may not always act in a reasonable manner.
However, this relationship is dependant on mutual respect and we would ask you to understand that our staff deal with varying and difficult situations.
We take abusive or violent behaviour to our staff and doctors extremely seriously. We retain the right to remove you as a patient or contact the police if we feel that any member of our staff is in danger.
Unacceptable behaviour includes:
- Using bad language or swearing at clinic staff
- Physical violence towards any member of the team, such as pushing or shoving
- Verbal abuse towards the staff of any form
- Racial abuse and sexual harassment
- Persistent or unrealistic demands that cause stress to staff will not be accepted. Patient requests will always be met wherever possible and explanations given when they cannot
- Causing damage or stealing from the clinic’s premises, staff or patients. This will result in police being contacted
- Obtaining drugs and/or medical services fraudulently
Removal of a patient from our services due to bad behaviour is rare and we would like to keep it that way! However, we do retain this right if the situation is no longer beneficial to either patient or staff, in which case we will advise you to find a new pratice.
We ask you to treat your doctor and their staff courteously at all times.